Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Danielle! (4/17)

Our oldest daughter celebrates a birthday! In the commotion of everyday happenings we still need to take a moment to celebrate birthdays! Danielle celebrated 36 years yesterday! I don't feel old enough to have a daughter 36 - must be only 26 or maybe 16??? But when we made our birthday visit we were reminded that yes how could someone so young accomplish so much in such a short time! Being a Mom to two children, wife, and having a very successful career does take some time so I guess she is that old. Did you ever want time to slow down just a little so you could catch up?? I guess I feel that way today! None the less our oldest daughter is a joy to us and we are very proud that she is "ours"!

Love you, Danielle!
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment