Shortly before Christmas Jeff and I decided that we were sort of overwhelmed with all the decisions that we were making that thinking of a gift for each other was just not happening - so Jeff said on Christmas he wanted us to have a trip planned that would be our gift to each other and be able to share our plans with our family. (For our 25th anniversary we cruised the Hawaiian Islands and so enjoyed being able to unpack and then explore all the islands we decided that another cruise would be our best choice.) Well with the patience of our special travel agent friend Karen - we were able to plan this cruise to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten. When we came back to San Juan we took a tour of "Old San Juan." We could have spent a day just there. We did schedule an excursion on each island stop. Here are some of the highlights. I realized that each time I posted a picture there are two others that I could have added but since it is only a highlight we will share the others with all of you when we visit. We cruised with the Carnival Cruise Line on their ship the Victory. Our table mates were couples from Allentown, PA and southern Michigan. A great time - we will cruise again!
Sunday, February 13, 2011
South Caribbean Cruise
Shortly before Christmas Jeff and I decided that we were sort of overwhelmed with all the decisions that we were making that thinking of a gift for each other was just not happening - so Jeff said on Christmas he wanted us to have a trip planned that would be our gift to each other and be able to share our plans with our family. (For our 25th anniversary we cruised the Hawaiian Islands and so enjoyed being able to unpack and then explore all the islands we decided that another cruise would be our best choice.) Well with the patience of our special travel agent friend Karen - we were able to plan this cruise to St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten. When we came back to San Juan we took a tour of "Old San Juan." We could have spent a day just there. We did schedule an excursion on each island stop. Here are some of the highlights. I realized that each time I posted a picture there are two others that I could have added but since it is only a highlight we will share the others with all of you when we visit. We cruised with the Carnival Cruise Line on their ship the Victory. Our table mates were couples from Allentown, PA and southern Michigan. A great time - we will cruise again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment